Extend your USB device up to 50m!
The CAT5 USB Extender can be used to extend the distance between a USB device and
a host computer by up to 50m. It consists of a local unit, which connects to the computer, and a remote unit which connects to the device. Standard, low cost CAT5/5e/6 cable (not
included) is used to connect the two units together.
- Extends a single USB port up to 50m using low cost CAT5/5e/6 network cable (not included)
- USB 1.1 compliant; supports speeds of up to 12Mbps
- Powered by the USB bus, an optional power supplyis available for use with high current USB devices
- At lengths of up to 40m, can be used in conjunction with a USB hub to extend multiple devices
- Local unit: Type A USB Male & RJ-45 Female
- Remote unit: Type A USB Female & RJ-45 Female
- Compatible with all USB equipped computers including PCs and Macs
Other USB Products:
- USB Cards
- USB Hubs
- USB Converters & Extenders