KVM Switches - MC5-IP, 24 Port
KVM Switch MC5-IP, 24 Port
Multi-format, multi-user KVM over IP 24 port switch that allows computers to be
connected at distances of up to 50m!
The MC5-IP KVM Switch is a 24 port KVM switch which allows multiple users to access
and control up to 24 different computers. Its advanced design makes use of CAT5/5e structured cabling to provide high quality linking for both computers and KVM consoles.
This allows greater connection distances than when using standard KVM cables.
The MC5-IP additionally allows up to four global users to share access to the switch via an IP network/internet connection using a RealVNC
client application. A modem/ISDN port provides an alternative backup connection should the network link suffer a failure. Optional power
switch control allows you to remotely perform a hard reset on any hosts system.
Unique CAM (Computer Access Module) technology is used to make the connections to the computers at up to 50m, whilst remote 'User
Stations' are used to connect to the operators at up to 300m. CAM modules are available to support a variety of platforms including PCs, Macs and SUN systems.
- 19" rackmount KVM switch which supports up to 24 PC, SUN (USB & 8-pin style), Mac (USB), RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers at
distances of up to 50m using PS/2, USB or SUN Computer Access Modules
- Features a remote console via an intranet, internet or dial-in IP connection
- Supports four simultaneous users
- Two users can be linked via optional CAT5 extenders at up to 300m
- Local user(s) can be connected via PS/2, or USB, and VGA
- On-Screen Display for easy control and configuration
- Enterprise grade security features using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication
- High resolution support for both local and remote users: up to 1900 x 1440 (1600 x 1200 on IP links)
- 3 year warranty
MC5 version also available without KVM over IP support.
CAM modules and User Stations can be used with the MC5-IP
- MC5 User Station Junior - PS/2 & VGA (Up to 200m)
- MC5/MC5-IP User Station Pro 300 - PS/2, VGA & Audio (Up to 300m)
- MC5/MC5-IP User Station Audio - PS/2, VGA & Audio (Up to 200m)
- KVM Switch MC5, 24 Port
- MC5/MC5-IP Computer Access Module, PS/2 & VGA
- MC5/MC5-IP Computer Access Module, USB & VGA
- MC5/MC5-IP Computer Access Module, PS/2 & VGA with Audio Support
- MC5/MC5-IP Computer Access Module, USB & VGA with Audio Support
- MC5/MC5-IP Computer Access Module, SUN (Mini DIN) & VGA with Audio Support
- Provides 4 concurrent local, remote or global users with BIOS level access to up to 24 multi platform computers
- Modem and 10/100Base-T ports for dial-up and IP access
- Audio support when using the appropriate Computer Access Module
- Global users (IP) can choose between HTTP or RealVNC for highly secure connections and high performance
- Power control functions are supported via a dedicated serial port
- Dual power inputs for maximum redundancy
- 19" 1U rackmountable (brackets included)
- Compatible with all common operating systems: DOS, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista, Linux, UNIX, SUN, all Mac OS and Netware